Kalamazoo Scottish Festival Association
The Board of the Kalamazoo Scottish Festival Association (KSFA) has made the final decision to cancel the 2020 Festival scheduled for August 22. Given the continued extension of the Stay at Home orders and so many businesses closed for an extended period, festival sponsorships are not possible at this time. Additionally, we are hearing it is likely events with more than 50 people will not be allowed through the remainder of 2020.KSFA is proud to announce a partnership with JCI Kalamazoo to plan the 2021 festival. We expect to come back bigger and better in 2021 with some new and exciting events at the festival. If you are passionate about Scottish Heritage, please consider joining a committee. We have been holding meetings via Skype to keep everyone safe so if you are interested in being a part of our rebuilding, please reach out using the contact us form.